Thursday, March 26, 2015

#27

Maybe, just maybe, I was hoping.
A simple 'hey', a 'how are you doing?' text, an 'i miss you' call.

Maybe, just maybe, I was expecting.
Countless of times? A little too much?

Maybe, just maybe, I was dreaming.
Of a new beginning. A happy ending.

Maybe, just maybe, I was delusional.
Of soaring high with you by my side.

Maybe, just maybe, I was wondering.
If you have ever think of me as much as I have always think of you.

Maybe, just maybe, I was upset.
That, somehow, someday, I would be forgetting everything.

Maybe, just maybe, I was lost.
In imagining. In pondering. Building up hopes.

Maybe, just maybe, I was loving.
Your cracked voice singing at midnight, your eyes smirking teasing, your smile laughing.

Maybe, just maybe, I was missing.
The view when there was me and you once upon a day.

Maybe, just maybe, I was afraid.
Afraid if I would fall, hard. Without you to embrace me.






If these emotions ain't real, then tell me, why these emotions would grow stronger every time I see your face?
Terkemaruk kut.

No comments:

Post a Comment